The market leader for HEPA vacuums introduces the newest model to its product lineup. Pullman-Holt's 390ASB is a powerful 4-gallon, dry only HEPA vacuum with exceptional stability. Designed for professional cleaning in abatement, restoration and construction jobsites, the 390ASB is extremely maneuverable and easy to use. It's perfect for meeting the latest EPA regulations for recovering lead dust (RRP). Includes a full assortment of attachments.
- A quiet, yet powerful 1.5 HP motor provides the suction of vacuums twice its size.
- HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC001.
- Convenient onboard tool and power cord storage.
- Low profile design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility.
- Durable chrome plated steel tank is attractive yet rugged.
- Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch
Includes Tool Kit: Hose, telescopic steel wand, two-position ergo slide floor tool, dusting tool, upholstery tool and crevice tool.
Two optional powerheads for floor cleaning and to meet RRP regulations: Choose from a non-electric, air driven turbo brush or electric powered brush with cord that connects to outlet located on vacuum.